Tuesday 13 April 2010

EH EH

Aubrey made my day today, because he's a loser
Aubrey wrote me an offline message saying: I124Q, I laughed, try and figure it out.
I hate having the same song stuck in my head all day, it's so much more then fustrating; but do you know what makes it worse? When you don't know the name of the song or that many lyrics and your just repeating and repeating this one line allong with a random hummin noise which is supposed to be the tune.
I'm like that with a song right now, all I know about it is that I like the song allot, it mentions about running away together, eh eh eh and sun is mentioned in there aswell. The most annoing part of it all is that as soon as I get it out of my head I enter a shop and there it is playing, Khols, Applebee's & Orlando's Ale House. Father wouldn't shut up so I could understand the chorus then maybe I'd have some luck in being able for it to get out of my head. If only I could hum it and some one would understand what song I'm on about, this very fustrating situation has happened to me at it's highest points when I had Vampire Weekends - A Punk back in the days when I didn't know more then the 'HEY HEY' at the chorus, and Colbie Calliats 'Bubbly' when I just knew the tune. Luckily I recognized her voice from the song she has with Jason Mraz, but I'm not that lucky this time am I -_-'

the song, is the one I have stuck in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment