Sunday 7 November 2010

DAY 1 - A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

1. I started doing this on Tumblr, then I came back from America and stopped so back to blogger.
2. I ramble a lot, ask my friend Gareth, I tell him everything.
3. I like late night texts.
4. I got mentioned on the radio with my best friend four times in one night.
5. I love singing, makes me feel free and refreshed.
6. I've fallen asleep in a shop.
7. When I am not on technology, I will be with friends or thinking about my future.
8. I told Tyler I would mention him on a blog, so here you go.
9. I think freckles are gorgeous.
10.Drunken men suck.
11.Being musical improves your hotness on my terms. I don't know why, just does.
12.My favourite make-up company is Maybeline.
13.I am very loud and sarcastic.
14.Dancing in the rain will cheer me up.
15.I've had a go at my mum in my sleep before.

No comments:

Post a Comment