Sunday 13 December 2009

well got the first one over and done with

My oh my it's quite intimidating on the first time you post something on here, your just not quite sure how people will react, I meen I'm not expecting to be as completely awesome as mitchelldavis (livelavalive), hey question, anybody watch his youtube videos?
Well lets be way completly honest, nobodie gonna reply to me, infact I'm most probberbly not going to get any views, posts, friend :'( for years untill some lame guy is like, wow. Isn't she amazing.
Still thats not likely too happen, right?
So basically, when I write anything, something, maybe nothing, onto a little blog on here. It's for my entertainment, not yours. But could lead onto it, so I'm entertaining myself, for one day in the distant distant future. For it to entertain you.
Did you get that? ;)
Humm, lately....
Lately, Clothes Show Liveeee, on Tuesday, it was awesomeeee (Y) going to go there again next year, btw. Thats what gave me a lovely lovely idea to post one of theese thungs. ;)
Talk some other timeee.
Or ramble another ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment