Wednesday 16 December 2009

snickers bars and best friends.

my best friends just started one of these, it's part of our to do list to complete by the end of 2010, it's a list of 100 because in my to do list, but I have to do 101, but I screwed it up and then wrote stupid lil' things and whatever.
i'm going to write one every year, a new to do list, as part of my to do list, I wrote 'write a blog' and 'become an addictive blogger' and it's very easy to become one, this is my what, third entry today? well it's kinda stupid, that I've wrote three entries to myself, because get this, we're not getting any subscribers or whatever, failure in life. and I like that.
but anybody who comes on here, check out my friends blog she's called cba and her address is whatafailure
thats why we're best friends. ;)
anyway, back to the to do list.
I'm currently struggling to even start it, apart from doing simple ones like 'start a blog' I'm failing, I even failed to eat a snickers bar, they taste disguisting, it's like a failed impression of a mars bar. and so I gave it to my best friend, Jade who loves them, but she hates bounty's so she has to eat a bounty.
jade's cheating a little :L she's writing things like 'pitch tyla' so she's going to complete hers, but some she'll fail at, but thats why it's okay to be a cheater at times, espically when your as cool as jade ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment