Wednesday 16 December 2009

WINNERS

Everything draws to a close just before Christmas, eg.
America's Next Top Model
X-Factor
Project Runway
I'm A Celb Get Me Out Of Here
Beauty and the Geek

Everything, it's like winter tele just has a pass by date, and it's very fustrating, what are we supposed to watch now? Well E4 has an anwser to our prays.
Big Bang Theory
and How I Met Your Mother
are back, ohh, I love E4 they know how to treat us on a winter night, unlike itv (sticks tongue out and blows a raspberry) I would say How I Met Your Mother is amazing. I have talks about it to my french/spanish buddy.
But back to winners :)
Irena she deserved to winn Project Runway, her designs where amazing! But tbh, I was pretty gutted Chris didn't winn, he was amazing at the beginning but he faded away with his material ethnecis, (is that how you spell/say it, is that even in the right context?) but yeeeah, he will proceed to become amazing. :D
Do you know who else should'a won? OLLY MURS. He was simply amazing, with his moves, looks and voice. And tbh, I'd buy his music, not Joe's my mother likes Joe. So does my sister, but to be fair, I know she'd rather like to buy Olly's music. Who wouldn't? Apart from my mother.
On the subject of my mother, she annoyed me today, coming back from the dentist (I had filling and stuff, and I just hate the dentist btw ;] - but yeahh) and we were listening to the radio and well the song which is used as the Beauty and The Geek theme tune came on and it was the first time I heard it on the radio, well, she changed it over for something stupid radio 2 quiz, which has finished but insisted on telling me a story about the date when the next song was playing on. But oh well, who doesn't love there mother. :D
Beauty and the Geek final now to be mentioned, see how this links on ;) well then Tom and Amanda won didn't they? Well I loved Laticia (can't spell again!) and Matt they were lovely. And it's the final next week for the newest series which has blown past us hasn't it ;) but Nate and the other lass, jeeze louise!
This is dragging on now. Lets leave it at that :D

No comments:

Post a Comment