Sunday 9 May 2010

FRONTLINE

OLLY AND MATT MADE MY DAY
Matt, is just being so nice through the situation about James which has got worse, but to get onto that later, Matt makes me laugh and cares about me. He's a good guy. Olly, he's funny and sweet. Made me laugh yesterday, cz' he was in a weird mood he is just so nice.
James, to get onto that topic. He has done really bad, he only has a couple of weeks left. And after days of crying and thinking the worst, I think he will be able push out a couple of months, he is more then a fighter. He is a strong guy and I am so happy we saw him yesterday. I love James to bits, and I don't need to cry because he is still here and if I haven't got the hope and positivity for him to keep fighting then what chance has he got? :'(
If I carry on going on about this I'll cry again and he wouldn't want that.
BTW. teenage dirtbag - wheatus not weezer (thanks olly)
and, the song which I will have for this is Pillar - Frontline. mine and james' song. (L) x

No comments:

Post a Comment