Monday 24 May 2010

IMAGINEE IMAGINEE

OLLY made my day
like he always does, just makes me smile. Always makes me smile, I don't know he just has a way with words. And the way he makes my feel special.
Nuff Sed Olly, I care about you. LOTS.
and tomorrow when I go out with him it will be good, I don't know how describe how he makes me feel, he makes me feel well, special. :) and 'nice' as we say. yes, we have 'words' and 'songs' so that makes us even more awesome, and all the more cuter.
it's the world cup soon, :) it's going to be good because me and christie are having a bbq on the first match and we will have a good time, bikini's, ice cubes and cocktails, the best out of the summer.
talking about the summer hasn't it been the best weather like ever?
the sun is high in the sky and it tends to be cloudless, thats the first thing i realised as i stepped out of the concrete world of the underground this morning entering into london, the cloudless sky and how pretty i felt. i just wish i brought my trilbe and a camera, but i wasn't allowed - embassy you see.
embassy wont let you bring camera's were as I think that my dad was just jealous of my coolness today thats why he wouldn't let me wear my straw trilbe - i will wear tomorrow! OURGGH YEA. 'sounds like a plan'
I thought lots about the husband today (olly) i don't know, everything reminds me of him, and really soon. I don't know, I'm not going to jinks so I wont say. :)
I just like him lots.
OMG I HATE THIS ADVERT, IT'S AWFUL!
I HATE DINA MCCOLL IN THIS ADVERT 'ONE MILLION POUNDS' URGH. it's always on e4, which I suppose it's my fault because I am always watching e4, I'm always in the conservatory now, it's summer, it's a summer thaaang. (Y)
I don't really neatly blog, I'm going to fail as a journalist, i will fix this one day, but you know, for the time being. i can smell Terry's (gardener and household friend's) coffee and it does smell very nice.
I think I might just get one.

- love like rockets - it's an awesome song by ava (angels and airwaves) it's our song. DOUCHE FACEEE (H)

No comments:

Post a Comment