Saturday 15 May 2010

Today ladies and gentlemen, I had a brainstorm, personal mind mapping whatever you want to call it. Well, this all started after watching Junior Apprentice on Wednesday night, followed by re-watching it on Friday night. And it got me thinking. I could do that, I could do amazing at that (not being cocky, but it's true).
I would like to own my own shop, starting on the Internet first and then expand out and go to events like...the clothes show live (dream or what?!). I suppose this really does fail for my idea of working on magazines, I suppose I was just lost in the blur of Nylon. I suppose it still is my inspiration, makes my heart tick as the colors hit me in the face. Oh, what an experience.
I know it will be hard, but if I start saving now I could have my own little business by the time I am late 15. I am a dreamer right? Well, I think I could- even if at first it's not rolling by posting things on facebook and handing out leaflets I'd have a word out in no time.
I really hope this works out, my own little fashion store on the net. I would love to one day have my own little shop, and clothes while playing lots of songs which I can share the love with my customers. But oh if that doesn't work, I guess I will have to just push even harder. Because like Walt Disney says "dreams will come true"

oh, at that I will have to say - I am going to go in for the appritence when I am old enough, junior one (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment