Saturday 9 January 2010

It's 2010

lets for starters ask how your going to say it:
twenty - ten
two thousand and ten
ten
oh ten?
I've invested in 2010 :)
and yes, this is my very first entry for the new year, because I've been away with my dad in America, he works there you know, and then over the new year, cruising and stuff. Met some sick ass people, lets introduce you to them shall we (just imagine as I describe them):
LIZ, the fifteen year old from NC she has blonde hair, and gets stalked by crazy men at the pool, give a high five for Liz.
NICK, is the younger brother of Liz who is, thirteen, but looks alot older, Nick likes to spend his nights on the cruise taking the michael out on me because of my accent.
CARSON, the leader, the canadian leader, which likes to put gravy and cheese with his fries(chips) and likes to write letters and play the guitar.
LAURA, the insane ice cream lover who is stunning, and has to wear flip flops to fit in, also loves pizza and was on board with her cousin...
RAFAEL, the peru(ish) guy who is in miami for a while, and got the name of 'raphy' his camera was the memories and establishment of our time there.
JOHN, the guy who through up and loves basketball, his favorite rappers are DRAKE and Lil Wayne, he throws up and doesn't have facebook or myspace.
thats a little bit of an insight to the life aboard the boat ;)
though, lets tell somethings about it...
I got asked to dance for the first time ever, not like by a group of girls, but by one person, sure some people ended up joining but whatever :) I felt loved, but not saying any names or whatever. Because even though there is probberbly a chance in giziallion they'll read this, urgh. Whatever, no I'm just going to leave things at that.
New Years Resolutions,
mines to finish of my to do list, which I have to do by the end of oh ten ( ;) ) and I started at the end of 2009, but yes, it's going to be good. I have some good ones and what not, but I am going to save an intire blog, I like to bore my readers >:] , to the to do list, so if you really like. CHECK IT OUT ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment