Sunday 22 August 2010

DIETS BITCHES.

Being on a diet is so hard, I just had a lean cuisine dinner and it was about the size of my fist. The 'chicken' in it was two chunks and it was not at all filling hence the 270 calories which potentially I could have two corn-dogs from and feel more satisfied.
The hardest bit about it is my mother and father having an 'all american breakfast' consisting of bacon, pancakes, eggs and maybe sausages. I dislike this very much. I can smell the aroma and here it sizzling. This is torture.
It's OK I suppose if you think about it, it's not the best fried stuff you could have. No that would be with my boyfriend. He makes the best eggs. No joke. I want one now. My diet should be made easier since I'm out all the time but are we? No, we're heading to the cinema tomorrow which is situated next to a Ben and Jerry's ice-cream parlor and todays highlight was going to church. My dad being on my back about me loosing a few pounds, maybe a stone isn't the politest. I need some lovely compliments of my boyfriend actually to make me in a good mood. Olly?

No comments:

Post a Comment