Friday 20 August 2010

MISSING PEOPLE.

I HATE MISSING PEOPLE.
I makes me want to cry, no joke. It's not just missing people it's the fact that you're not going to see them for a long time, or maybe even ever. A lot can change, and I get scared that things will change and people's opinions will change. I freaked out like this last summer.
My best friend drank a lot and did some stupid stuff and I thought she died her hair and all this stuff built up. It made me think that she's not going to want to be friends with me when I got back. I did stay friends with her, she's my best friend. But things change after holidays.
I think this problem of mine started when I was going out with my ex-Sam. Flash back to the past, I came back from holiday and he broke up with me! Same with Nathan, and I swear to God if it happens with Olly I'm going to join a convent and become a nun. Because Olly is the person I feel strongest too, ever. He's the person I love.
I hate going away, half way through I start freaking out, and I need that secruity my bestfriends and boyfriend gives me. I suppose that today when I was watching Sabrina the Teenage Witch (i'm so hardcore) came on it was on about how lying comes back to haunt you.
And mine and Olly's big thing, well I'm not lying. I'm just not mentioning anything. I hate that.
I love Olly though, too much to mention. I miss him, I haven't had a proper chat with him in donks.
I miss you, and I think we should have a really long chat today, sounds like a plan?

No comments:

Post a Comment