Wednesday 18 August 2010

You hear talks from your alone-nan and they say about how 'all guys will see many girls try them ALL out then finally settle down,' and I'm here in the corner like 'hello! I have a secret boyfriend who's 17 and he's not a jerk he loves me and he's a keeper' and she says how 'at that age they go around try them all out, mostly at once' adn I'm like 'my boyfriends 17 and he's on;y with me, I'm enough to handle' and yet again she'll say that 'times have changed since before you're not going to be in love at that age' my response 'K I'm off too sleep..'
my silent response? good news is my nan isn't no fool, but she hasn't met my dear Olly, and even if we don't stay like gravy+mash for eternity it's nice to know I'm going to give it one hell of a shot... because this one? It's for Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment