Wednesday 25 August 2010

PRESENTS!

What would be the best present? Yes, I'm asking you guys...I will get no reply as no-body loves me on this jerk. Yet, I still proceed to write on you basically everyday... my life is so pitiful.
Ok, so it's my birthday a month after I get back. I was thinking about it today when I was on YOUTUBE it's full of wonders guys MANY MANY WONDERS. I was thinking, that first a shout on the wonderful Youtube would make my day... no joke. If I got a shout out it'd be like OMG. I LOVE LIFE. Then also if you sat down and dedicated a song to me, that would make my day then just after if I got a hug. Damn, just one of those moments you've just fallen in love with the world right?
I have those moments, dancing in the rain and when the sun hits my cheekbones makes me feel so whole and so pretty. It's lovely, truly is.
On my birthday, I don't know what I'll get but what I would like: memories. It's the best thing you could wish for you look back on things and you think what it's brought you. This laptops brought me some memories, it's brought me to see who Olly was and that was the best one and then there was when Jade (BESTBUDDD), Joe and I were in my conservatory and I was playing some awesome music and Joe looks at me disgustingly and then suddenly whips out a banana. It was the funniest thing, EVER. Well, maybe not ever bet you get my drift.
For my birthday, show me what I meen to you, and show that you know things about me. Greeting me with my favorite drink, or trashy bracelets. OMG, I'd love you forever. JUST SAYING. :)
Now, it's time for my favorite song... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment