Wednesday 18 August 2010

This was written before I went to Spain, but only uploaded now.

Well rush-hour traffic is great isn't it? I'm sat in the car on the way back from Doncaster wearing my gorgeous new heels from Wallis. It would be nice to actually get home, why? Because I've got people to see this is a crucial day in my week before I leave them for holiday-ness.
I must say although I bought a lot today I didn't get the white trousers I wanted, nor the bikini I need. But the stuff I got really does cancel it out, a little bit anyway not fully because that's not good math is it?
I got told off yesterday from the father because of my lack of english skills saying 'math' instead of 'maths' because he says in defense that 'maths' is a plural thing obviously coming from 'mathematics' but if you shorten it you take off the 'matics' leaving 'math' I love being right, it's such a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment