Saturday 20 March 2010

DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SEEING?


OLLY has made my day
- cz' he makes me laugh.
I mean what's with that sheep on his msn name? He's 17 now, birthday yesterday. But it's all good, I got him a present. Gravy granules. Aren't I the bestest friend? Like ever?
I like to make my song title tie in with my blog. But I'm not really sure what to do. Aha. I've got it.
HOLIDAY TOMORROW - HEY!
Well, we travel to Manchester tomorrow, but it's all good because me and Eilidh always have a sick time in the hotels. Because we take my camera EVERY WHERE :) If only I could find my memory card. :(
We're off to Florida again, and I've got so much sub-work, because I can't go out of school in term times with out having sub-work. So I'm pack loaded with essays, tests and research work. I have to do a project on America, History test, English test, French and Spanish test, photography work, DT work, another DT work, toooo much science. It's annoying, really annoying.
I haven't even packed yet actually. I haven't even started, I'm just sat down stairs with this laptop listening to music, currently YES- SNOW-PATROL, it was LET THE BASS KICK IN MIAMI BITCH- LMFAO+CHUCKIE, and that my friend is a great song. :)
In America, I plan on shifting a couple of pounds, not to much, because my curves look LAVELY with a golden tan which I get after going like a tomato. Talking about tomatoes have you heard about that festival in Spain? DAMN! I want to go there, it would fit in great with that holiday which me and my friend are planning, an unexpected holiday, which we'll rent a tour bus and make a band, go to a nude beach, he's growing a beard, and we're off sand surfing and indoor sky diving, skateboarding through NYC and ohh. I can't wait. Erik is cool. (Y)
This has been a rambling blog about anything which comes into my head, so it's not very good for readers which are jumping, a bit like a dreamy really. I had a dream the other day, and this guy broke into my house, so I through a pie at his face, we fell for each other then he had to go, but I couldn't kiss him goodbye because we had security and my dad might of saw and so he gave me a cactus, because they don't die and then suddenly my friend was there sitting on him, hiding him from my dad and then we talked about kittens.
Now I'm thinking about skiing, and how I'm on the trip next year. GREAT or what? ;) I've just got all the photos out and I'm so happy with some of them. It's great. The photo is at disco night :)

- do you know what I'm seeing - PANIC! AT THE DISCO from there album Pretty. Odd. This blog has been rambles and also the seeing could link to the dreams so. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment