Sunday 7 March 2010

HOMEWORK (N)

I'M SO EASILY OFF TASK
I was starting to do geography homework, but the statistics of Brazil were boring me, and all the interesting ones were irrelevant. I suppose it would help if I had my journal down here, then I'd know what to do.
My sister has just done three sections of English course work and I've made a group on facebook. Not like I make them all the time, me and a friend where talking about it like making a group and stuff like a week ago, just had time to do it now. (:
I've got loads of spare time on a Sunday, though I should do science homework, and my other science homework, maths, geography, spanish and french. But really, I can't be bothered, I don't even need to take French next year. I'm taking Spanish, and for that reason I should start doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment