Tuesday 2 March 2010

STUFF

na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na
BATMAN
thats what my friends hoody says, minus that 'nanas'

I had a maths test today, two 20 minute ones, and they weren't that bad. For a GCSE anyway. ;)
I'm talking to my ex again, this is a good thing in one perspective, but a really bad one in another. We need to not keep going back to each other, and it said as my horoscope we would in MARCH, this is MARCH DAMN IT! This time last year though, it was the sweetest we were at our best, picnics movies and all that yada. :(
I'm over this guy, I just find comfort in the compliments, well not compliments. Just things he says, we get each other like that. We were good for each other like that. Shame he broke up with me. What was the reason again?
Oh yeah, he didn't give me one.

No comments:

Post a Comment