Monday 15 March 2010

I'M JUST A TEENAGE DIRTBAG BABY

MILKWAY STARS MADE MY DAY TODAY
Walking into the local Happy Shopper and realizing that even the Fredo's had gone up 7p since I used to bite on one in the nineties, and looking over to see that milkway stars packaging had changed proved that I am a nineties kid.
I loved Saved By The Bell, Fresh Prince Of Bel Air and I listened to the Spice Girls. I watched Full House, and woke up at the crack of dawn to hear the slightly reggae theme tune of Hey Arnold! I also loved Minlee's glasses on Recess (I never new how to spell her name). I remember DW very well, and that pink dress she used to wear, to be honest it was more like a pinafore.
I remember the chocolate, and my very funky leggings I wore, with flower prints; I'm actually wearing them now, they're quite tight and you can see my underwear line, but I'll manage. I loved being a nineties kid; even though it makes me seem really old to say I lived in the last century.


- weezer, teenage dirtbag - they're were massive in the 1990's

No comments:

Post a Comment