Friday 26 March 2010

WHEN IT RAINS

ANDY made my day, yesterday, and the day before
I like talking to this guy, he's lovely. He is called Andy, he makes me laugh, and smile till my jaw bones break. He's 16, turning 17 in August "/ this is a problem for a girl who's younger then him, but Jade - my lovely best friend - is with this guy who's in the same year as Andy. So I don't know.
To be fair, I've never met him, but he is in the same year as Aidan so this means he's not a pedophile. Which is good ;) He's supposedly, 6 ft-ish and he has a dusty brown hair, I recall him saying that his eyes are blue and I know his favorite sweet is humbugs. He compliments me all the time, and I don't even hint as to say I want him to. He described a girl he'd like to be with and said I'm 88/10 of it. I suppose it seems silly to say that I like this guy, when I'm most probably a little girl to him. But I don't know what he looks like; I don't mind what guys look like to be honest. As long as they're not Caliban out of The Tempest.
----
Another thing on my mind is lightning, damn, I hate lighting. There was huge bolts of it last night, and it freaked my guts out, I couldn't sleep. I'm scared of lightning and allot of weather things, like hurricanes, volcano's and tornados. One time I was in the car and thought I saw one, I started crying and the rest of my body froze. I really don't like freak weather. I'm at the front of my house, I was casually watching a repeat of Project Runway on lifetime TV, while reading a seventeen magazine which my sister got earlier that day, when the screen went blue. I'd heard the rain, damn any-one could hear the rain, but it got heavier and heavier. The thunder got louder and louder; while I was walking down stairs to get my phone with a little purple light to show my way in darkness the whole room lit up by the strike of lightning which kept me awake for hours on end.
This isn't my worst experience of lightning, we were driving back from Walmart with food and a funky pillow for my room, and then a huge strike of lighting BANG in the road in front of us, you should of seen my face. DAMN! It was awful, this is basically when I started to become more scared of freak weather. Along when I was taking photographs, I'm a photographer and I was getting some heavy-wind outfit my house along with dark clouds and rain, this hitting on the lake was one hell of a picture. Just as I'm about to take a photo of it, BANG lighting just across the narrow lake, again should of seen my face. My sister did -_-' and she picks on me about it ever since.
WHEN IT RAINS - PARMORE, I was going to do DILEMA-NELLY&KELLY but the song fits in better with both then DILEMA (:

No comments:

Post a Comment