Wednesday 10 March 2010

MODEL

OLLYS HELMET MADE MY DAY TODAY
Firstly, I'm starting my blogs a bit differently now. I'm going to say who's made my day, and later on in the blog I'll explain why. Also, my blog name, or title will be a song which links in with my blog. This entry is called Model by Glass Shark.
- Olly's helmet made my day today, because when I took it off i shook my head and I felt like a goddess, I do the best take of helmet shake with short hair EVER.
Onto the actual topic of this - model.
You all know that I want to be a fashion journalist. Well I've been doing things to help me know about how to write well. I enrolled onto this thing which was telling me some rules of being a fashion journalist, I knew I'd forget before stapling it into my brain I'd have to write it some where. Here seems like the best place, so voila:
1. Research is God (in an Elvis Versace Jumpsuit)
2. Know your product
3. Don't get to technical but know your terminology.
4. Hey Shakespeare, why say 45 words instead of 20? (Get to the point)
5. It's all about the photos sweetie.
6. Make the audience feel they're sitting on the front row of Marc Jacobs with you
7. ABC SPELL CHECK

- and with that, I can use some in my blogs. A place of practice, but as for my readers I'm not going to do to short of passages, but try not to bore you. This makes me even closer to getting to be a Fashion Journalist after the options I've took, Textiles, Art and Design, Business and Spanish. Textiles will help with terminology along with Art and Design which has a course in it of fashion, no winners to who's taking that ;)
(btw those 7 fashion tips were written by Peter Holder)

No comments:

Post a Comment