Monday 12 July 2010

another one.

ANOTHER BLOG,
I'm going to start writing these when I'm walking (and type up when I get home), why? because many thoughts flounder into my mind when I walk, and second because walking can get lonely. I think about Olly a lot when I walk, firstly because I'm going to see him, or have just seen him. Secondly? I love him.
I know what word is thrown around a lot, a lot, a lot- but it's hard to explain the butterflies and smiles he brings to me. anything I do links to him and anything someone says also does too. :)
I suppose you could say the meaning of love is that you can't find a meaning to go with an emotion, unless you find it, so the meaning is, find it, explain it if you like, but if all you do is smile that's an explanation of it's self, you've found some-one who truly cares about you. It's good right?

No comments:

Post a Comment