Friday 16 July 2010

SO IT'S LIKE THIS.
JAMES NEAL WEEK, raising money for my unfortunately past bestfriend. It's hard rejoicing over the actitivies we're doing when the cause is loosing your friend to a dieseas. It's ok I suppose, because James loved having a blast. For you bla' for you.
I'm currently listening to a song recommended by Nylon it's supposed to remind me of lemonade?
It's not working so far, what-so-ever. May I add the best thing ever would be cloudly lemonade? Well, I have added so it's s'all gravy.
Ok, so it's getting more into the song it's abit better now...it's music for the culture which doesn't understand pointless music. Like lets say. YOU.
that made no sense, it's not reminding me of lemonade more of a fairground ride, like the mary-go-round? Oh well, till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment