Monday 19 July 2010

I saw this on twitter.
I'm going to do the 30 day challenge, just not for thirty days. Why? I'm going on holiday soon enough, so... it'll be the 10 challenge (only because it sounds better then the 11 day one).
So the challenge, give a recent photo and fifteen facts. LETS GO!
1. I hate wedgeys.
2. I love lieing in trees talking.
3. I hate my laugh, but if you make me not say 'I hate my laugh' after I laugh, I found that truley hilarious.
4. I want a watch.
5. I am in love.
6. I want to visit New York.
7. I would like to live in Miami,
8. I've never been to Miami.
9. I hate it when people don't text back.
10.I get all giddy when I think of Olly.
11.I am a slow worker.
12.Why? Perfectionist.
13.But when I get that spark, I don't think I just write.
14.I dream a lot.
15.I've never had a proper pet

No comments:

Post a Comment