Monday 12 July 2010

RU-OOOOOOM

Well, it's not so much this room I have here. I have no room for my plans. But it's a room with bigger then a single bed, smaller then a double- the sheets have cab cars and traffic lights printed on with an assortment of pillows and vintage/retro cartoon teddies like hello kitty, snoopy and mickey ect. (Those three I have already so s'all gravy). I have a desk with a bright pink tin watering can which is actually a home for my cactus, a glass vase full up of coconuts and shiny pebbles. There shall be hanging lanterns and garlands for the looping railings of my curtains.
A whole wall of photos of family and friends and a wall of fashion, a magazine cover painted on the wall (by me) and then around would be cut outs and a music wall lyrics scrawled onto the wall around pictures of my favorite various artists. And junky thinks like film strips hanging flip flops and number plates.

No comments:

Post a Comment