Wednesday 28 July 2010

FALLING ASLEEP IN STRANGE PLACES

I NEARLY FELL ASLEEP ON YOU TODAY
then your mother walked in.
I've experienced several places in which I've 'blacked out,' in which Michael Davis says, in which are out of the ordinary. Once asked about it most people reply 'the bath' which is not odd for one which goes for a bath every-single night to relax. In my time I've fallen asleep in several places which are out of the ordinary. To start with, I was six and we were at a street party with my family on a holiday to Spain, I was tired and ill* so I found a popcorn wall** and sat and fell asleep. What else? There was that time we were in a shop you know the ones with the pillows and beds? Yep, I've fallen asleep there. And while on msn at a friends. Which isn't to bad really is it?
I plan on adding to this to be quite frank.
OLLY, as we all know is my boyfriend, his weirdest place which he fell asleep in was a bath, this was before he got ill the other day and fell asleep on me at the local park. And nearly today aswell, before his mother walked in. Gill, by the way that's her name.
* I was ill at Spain I get ill there easily, but now it's bound to happen, why? because my boyfriend kissed me, he is dramatically ill.
** popcorn wall, a painted wall made out of tiny stones, very uncomfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment