Monday 12 July 2010

LIKE YOUU DO

There are things which make you love life, maybe not the same thought as which Russell Howard has 'my grandad hitting a mole with a spade' but the 'radiator pants' are all inclusive.
Things which make you love life are little things like seeing poodles play fight in corn fields with there tails bobbing up and down, but minus the facts you think they're going to kill you after possibly having sex (I mean what else are cornfields for?)but no they turn away in insight to continue to walk down the path, as I do to meet up with my gorgeous boyfriend in what i consider a very nice outfit, with stand out red lips (his favorite colour) and how his top is my favorite colour.
Oh, and another thing which makes me love life? When my best friends' little sister throws an orange at Olly's face, along with when my best friend, Jade, throws a baseball bat at your PE teacher, subconsciously and makes him face plant the floor.
LIFE IS GREAT

Like you do, Angel Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment