Friday 26 February 2010

being a geek pays off

My writing skills are failing. Bad.
I recently got my English book back, and we've been doing all this stuff about Jane Eyre and Charles Dickens 'Great Expectations' and I was okay at some of it. But I just pee in the wrong place.
Odd statement if you don't know what I mean. Pee - Point Evidence Explain. I really need to improve. I want to be a journalist, and even though writing about classics isn't my total thing I want to write about in my future career it wouldn't be a bad thing to ace my paper. It's not good, not good at all. I need to improve some of my skills.
I might actually ask for some extra work. You might think geek, but I really want this. Plus, who would think geek, no-one reads this. Just me, but maybe one day when I'm an awesome fashion journalist people will look at this and say:
'being a geek pays off'

No comments:

Post a Comment