Friday 26 February 2010

nice is an under estimated word

There is nothing better that you can do but be your self. It's the advice for life really. I find allot of people don't be there self. And it's not good. You should always say if you have something on your mind, but you should know when to stop.
You always should say your point to be your self.
The hardest part is finding you, completely.
It makes me sound like a monk the way I post things about how you need to find your self, but it's the things I've been having on my mind. I think I'm quite an innocent person, I know when to let my hair down and stuff. It's hard to say how you are, and how to describe your self to a stranger. Because they need to make there own opinion about you.
I'd say I'm quite nice.
Thats not a vain though. It's not vain to say you're nice. Nice is a very under estimated statement which is Bela in Spanish.
I have big glasses which are Gio-Gio, although my hair is dark brown not black, they blend in pretty well, they sit on my nose and slip down allot around them I have freckles like paint splats which decorate my face. My smile is big and I have the odd gaps, nothing big but I still notice them they're quirky. Like me. Thats an insight to my face. Oh I have a sweeping side fringe and it's smooth.
Ta'da

No comments:

Post a Comment