Friday 5 February 2010

I haven't done this in about a week :O

I haven't blogged in about a week, it's not good. I suppose blogging I was all up with it in the January blues, but now it's February :)
I'm going to blog to say about how I've suddenly become youtube obsessed because of possibly the person who I have the most in common with, she's one of my best friend, the other one being Jade (no I haven't forgotten about you because you've got swiney ;)) but me and Tyla have got close, and it's good. We laugh allot about youtube things and stuff. Like our personal favorite is IDEK 10, which if you haven't seen it's a must to go watch, you'll be hysterical.
Isn't that right Tyla? :L:L
I've become youtube obsessed, like with odd individuals, who sing, make jokes, and talk to there mom about if she would go gay for lady gaga. Thats what I'm talking about (Y)
It's good to relax at your friends drinking mocha's in penguin slippers, thats when you know you've got some-one you can confide in (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment