Thursday 25 February 2010

DANG, I feel like a traitor for not being on here in such a time.
I've been so busy, gcse's and skiing and stuff. Mainly because I'm more then cool. I'm pretty legendary.
Well, skiing lets start with that...
I went skiing with school, got some year 11 friends, beast eh? and some collage ones ;)
I've got close with this person called Alice, she is pretty cool to be honest. And I've been greeted by a very hot year eleven himself, but tbh I know secrets about him, funny ones at that ;)
I had a great time skiing, I really did. I've got close to some people in my own year there as well. And I've talked to them allot since we got back, and this resulted in me not really talking to my best friends. I suppose I'm more reliable to my self, meaning I know I ahve other friends apart from them now. Doesn't mean I don't love them to bits or what not. :) I do I do. But ya'll know ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment