Monday 8 February 2010

I've wrote a letter.

I've wrote a letter to some-one youtube famous,
I wonder if he replies.
I've wrote a letter to some-one youtube famous,
He's names Damon, or D-Fizzy when in disguise.
He talks to his mom about llama sex,
and tells us how long he lies in.
He makes videos of him self,
If you don't like him live in a bin.

Thats how far my rhyming skills go to, they suck. It's terrible.
I'm listening in to a conversation my mom and sister are doing, we're on about shelves which we need for a room, and a bin we should get for Bulgaria.
Now black mailing. Conversation changes allot in our house, we're on one topic and the color of a t-shirt, or a word can change the conversation. This is mainly my fault, one word reminds me of a song. It's good, apart from when I annoy my sister. Thats not good, not good at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment