Friday 26 February 2010

NYLON

MY FAVORITE MAGAZINE IS NYLON
I think I'm going to do an art project on it. I've done allot of project's but Nylon, I'd put my heart and soul into.
I decorate my walls with the words it uses, and phrases like: 'girls will be boys' and 'ice ice baby' to celebrate the first Nylon magazine of 2009 with Lily Allen who grazed the cover.
It takes me up to 4 hours to read the whole magazine, because I take in all the detail. And still by the end I forget because I'm blown away with the cover interview which is at the back.
I'm simply amazed by the art, the music, radar, culture of the single editor who made the magazine. I want to take up a column on the magazine, weather it's the music or the cinema section. Beauty or fashion (though preferably fashion), I'd do it.
Oh, and the dior phone last issue. I heart, I'd buy. If only it wasn't $14,000 dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment