Sunday 28 February 2010

SUMMER (L)

I LOVE IT
the summer feeling. I'm in it, the summer feeling. My fragrances are all fruity and I'm snacking on peaches, I'm thinking about 'my outfit' the outfit I'll be stuck in for all summer. Like last year I was wearing a range of boy swim shorts and a white tank. And the classic white canvas or flip flops. This year, I'm going for a flowing shirt and faded blue denim shorts and a pair of worn leather short boots, with the tongue flipped out. The image in my head is great, I hope your imagination is working the same path as mine.
I suppose thinking of the sun makes you in a summer mood, I'm venturing to the sunshine state three weeks today, and I plan on tanning, and not do as this song says (the song being 'sleep all day - jason mraz') I plan on having action packed days, and work on me. My skin, weight, and the curls and natural waves of my hair. While reclining in a chair next to the pool reading a magazine making me wish for cocoa beach.
And no doubt I'll be slipping a smoothie, and yet another smoothie when I head to St. Cloud and Cocoa Beach. Still working on my tan in my short shorts and those boots if I get them, to be fair maybe the boots will be more 'England's Summer' which for the weeks I'm here stretch to a gorgeous spring day. Because leather is sweaty and on those American beaches that just wouldn't be practical.
I'm going to Spain, and yesterday when I bought some perfume G from Gwen Stafani's Harijuki collection - the summer one ofcorse, matches my Spain scent, from the mandarin top and the dry vanilla scent over it. Hum, stunning (for a scent anyway).
All this thought has came from single thoughts of the sun and listening to a song this morning, 'Remedy (I won't worry) - Jason Mraz' has put me in a good mood this fine damp day to this of the sun. Well lets evaluate it, no it made me think happy and I suppose the sun makes me happy, because it brings out my freckles. To be quite frank, with out my smile and freckles I think I'd be really ugly. So I feel pleasured to have this. Along with my apricot beige skin. :)
I think I'd love life a little more if I could get a pedicure and a manicure (for the nails I will grow) just before summer. I'm not really this kind of girl, well my 'this kind of girl' I mean, some-one who wants manicure's and pedicure's, hair did and all that yada. I just think I'd look pretty, and make my look come to full potential.
I'm not vain, just. We've been through this before. I like summer. I'm a Nylon Girl, who likes summer. Thats a good thing. Summer's good, kind of bad if you are where I am in England. Or England in general, I suppose sun isn't our thing, but as soon as we get it there are the limited few who actually go into the sun. The rest of us; well we sit in the shade created by a parasol with an iced-lemonade with a straw and admire the sun. And when it comes to time when man is fed up of his wife's food he'll cook a BBQ, and although it's only risen to like 20 degree's we pretend we're in Ibiza and still put on factor 50 sun tan lotion.
Unless you're me - ofcorse. And burn and then tan. So we let our selves burn. All's good when a tan comes around :)
I know have a fake light on and a vanilla slice has been set out for me, which reminds me of the vanilla in my perfume, and as it's at the side where my clock is I really should start some maths revision. Even though I'd rather write about the sun that ace my GCSE.

No comments:

Post a Comment