Saturday 27 February 2010

LETS TALK FRUIT

AND THEN I FOUND MY SELF INDULGING IN PEACHES
I'd just had some cereal, coco-pops if you were wondering, and then I went over to the cupboard and I some them a tin of morrisons peaches, pulled the tab got a fork put in a bowl. I was indulging in peaches. I don't eat allot of fruit, but lately I've been feasting on strawberries (it's all I eat when I'm ill, along with drinking lucozade), I enjoy the occasion kiwi, and pineapple is a lovely treat while in a bus. But other then that, I don't eat allot of fruit.
When I'm in America, I'd say the blender is my home-boy. I'm none stop putting ice-cubes and banana's, mango's, pineapple and all other fruits in it. It's some thriving type of smoothie to have in the morning. And smoothies in America make my day. :)
I used to shove in my smoothies, milk and ice-cream by gallon load, and now I'm settling for the bucket of crushed ice, resulting in crunchier and cooler drink. It's delicious. I really should open up my own smoothie house.
But it wouldn't beat the one down at the loop, less than 200kcals in a smoothie! Fantastic! Great breakfast there, they do all kinds of healthy foods, from sandwiches, fajitas and salads. It's a dream little place. Next to a shop which has the most gorgeous fruit fragrances. Which reminds me, I need to go spritzer my hair. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment