Sunday 31 January 2010

Three Years From Now;

Three years from now;
I imagine myself, for starters three years older, my hair still short, but a better style. And a better color which matches my 'cool' skin tone. I have quite a square face, so I can't go to short, and I don't want to look like the kind of 'Bulls-eye' lass, where you can't really tell if you are a man or a woman, despite the size of your boobs.
Either short hair, or long hair, past my shoulders but not long enough to reach my hips. A side fringe is always a must as I have a big forehead, no matter what Tyra Banks says I'll never have no fringe, thank-you.
I want to be in America when I'm older, I think the whole tan is good on me, mainly because it brings out my freckles. Fair do's if I was living in America maybe the redish-brown color I was going to dye my hair yesterday would suit me, who knows.
When I'm older, I want to be thinner, and be able to walk in heels. I think I'll still have a blazer collection, the blazers will always be a must in my wardrobe. But I don't know, I'll stay core.
If I go out to America, in three years I'll still be at school, getting ready to start my final year in this coming September. Or if I'm here getting ready to start my final year at collage. In some kind of English/Journalism course. Who knows.
I want a big change.
I want it now.
So it'll effect me in my next three years.
I don't want a bad big change though, thats not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment