Friday 22 January 2010

I just need to say this.

As much as she thinks that she isn't strong. She is. She's kept it well together through all the *excuse my language* shit she has had through her life. She is so strong. She has the most awful friends, and keeps it up. She is easily effected and I know it's not practical, but what is? She says it hard because everyone is skinny. And we're like well you are. She is skinny, she's getting better.
Anorexia is a symptom of the mind, it's got nothing to do with your actual looks, or your metabolism, it's in the mind. She's been through alot, not just anorexia, bulimie and it's hard. It's hard for all of us.
Who would of guessed this time last year when I was starting my Anorexia project that my sister would get it? I guess things just get like that. It just shows who's the winner at the end.
She's on top now. And for all those bitches which aren't sticking with her, you're missing out. She is a much bigger person then you'll ever be.

No comments:

Post a Comment