Tuesday 26 January 2010

Immature ft. Innocents.

Nobody cares what they read anymore, what things pollute their minds. Nobody cares, what they do, what they say, who it effects. Nobody thinks to much back to their innocents to there childhood. The way I watched Peter Kay, and didn't understand any of his jokes. Or what my older cousins where saying. I never got it, it frustrated me at the time. But it's nice to know they where trying to protect me from the world of drugs and blow jobs.
Every-one is growing up way to fast, I'm not to sure if I've said this in a blog before. But it's all I have on my mind lately, how much we can be thrown into words and sayings we don't get. I've been blaming it on skins, and I will continue to blame it on that programme until people agree with me. Which they should.
Everyone turns on the TV on a thursday night, to think the awesome thing to do is take drugs while ragging a whore in the nurses room. Okay, so it seems funny and stuff, but it just gets stupid. Like riding a granny to win a race for a girl. It's stupid. Everyone seems to think, if 18-19 year olds are, then we can. News-flash, we're 14 and 15 darling. GROW DOWN.
As much as rude jokes are funny, I'm fed up of my friends joking about licking out your best friend and fisting teachers. It's not nice. I just want to have a conversation and not be rude out it. It's like when I was at my best friends, we where reading an innocent children's book, and we made it so rude. It's not right. We're so immature, it's embarrassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment