Saturday 16 January 2010

YOU'RE A JERK - i know.

DAMN! There is a knew craze for a dance in America, and it's title is: jerking. It's awesome! Ha! I was listening to the song with my sister when we where having a girly night; making our butt's hiccup to the bass-line in the music; making cake's but not cooking them, and watching chick flicks; - We listened to this song and then got the tutorial. And just like they said in the tutorial, this is the reject jerk... the running man. Of-course I was doing the running man along with my sister when we just listened to it in the first place. And of-course the dip which they showed to mock, we where doing that to. But yes, I was learning how to do it, then parents came it. NO MORE JERKING FOR THAT NIGHT. But it's more then a priority to learn how to jerk, and John D if you're reading this my friend, you are one hell of a jerker; even though you say white people can't jerk, whatever, I'll prove you wrong. :) Ha!
Another dance which was in the craze when I was in America, was when I had a trip there at summer, it was the cupid shuffle. AND DAMN, it was catchy! All these songs though try and float with their bass-line and with doodle's in there voices to get to good ole Britain the land where NME rule's the streets. I'm not complaining. I love NME TV, but it's all the same. The music doesn't really change here, in America it can get 'same ole same ole' but I like it. I like allot of genre's of music. But the NME music is good, but there down tempo, is too down tempo. There up-tempo like MGMT, Hadouken, and Wiley. Make's me put a skip in my step. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment