Friday 22 January 2010

Well...

I was supposed to tick off the ones I have done, so allot of them I have done, btw ;) and I will tick them off, when I do my next 65. Just thought I would let you know.

And also, I am going to say.

Is it weird to have my whole life planned out in-front of me? Is it weird that I know what to do in the long term, but not really in the short term? It's weird that I want to be a fashion journalist since I can imagine me doing it. It's weird I want to get married in my late twenties. It's weird how it's all planned. And it's not going to go like that.
In-fact, it's not weird, it's annoying. I'm doing what I always do, build things up to something, when all it does is crash in my face. It's not good. I build things up for nothing. And build nothing up for something. We should be spontaneous but thats not good in one way, because I did an art project and I did something in the moment; lets make a rib cage (my project was anorexia) and I did that, in September, well the bitch of a cage isn't finish yet. It's not good. But then you need to let your hair down and not care for a while. I think about these things allot. How I can fix my life, and why it's actually not right. To be fair, it is good, I love it. I have amazing friends and family, it's coming to the stage where I go to school knowing that I will laugh and smile. I've came to the stage that I don't mind really, I need to be like that in life, and just drop my hair and let shake it a little. But I need to remember to carry a bobble because hair down isn't good in all situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment