Saturday 9 January 2010

my lists ;)

So there is two, you know lists'
There are two lists which I have, one is the to do list for 2010 and one is the to do list for my life. I have allot more in my 2010 list then I have in my life one. It's rather hard to think of the things which you think would do, maybe pointless but worth for your life, and the 2010 is easy, things which I've never done, never thought about there is a time to do.
HEY, thought of another for my to do fl (fl = for life) and I got it from Carson (check out the first blog of oh ten to find out about him) he told me, because I asked him what I should do for the 2010 one because I didn't know what to write he gave me some options this being one of them, go explore the world of sushi (which I also used as an insult last week). I meen, I'm not one for raw fish, but try it out, the Japanese love it, sure as hell I'm not a Japan woman, but lets try there culture ;) and I'm going to do it while in Japan [hey never guess what but thats on my list to, visit Japan, and Asia].
I'm going to visit allot of places, I am taking route 66 round America, and I am going to visit all the states', I hope to have a LV trunk and a designer suit. But some are not to do's some are wish lists.
Check out 50 of my life to do's and my to do's list for 2010, when I put them on which will be pretty damn soon.
But just so you know, I didn't think to do this when the buried life came onto mtv, I thought of it, did it, saw a book called the to do list, and found out mtv had a thing on there too. I'm fustrated for some reason, but wont stop me from watching it, I'll be glued on January 18th ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment