Sunday 10 January 2010

my wardrobe here is just not big enough.

it isn't it's so pathetically small, it just sits there being small. grow stupid wardrobe. :g
I want a wardrobe like in Narnia, then I would have allot of room for my clothes. I wouldn't complain so much about my tiny room if I could escape to another world. And my room is tiny, I stand by my door, (hello door) and then take two steps sitting on my chair which spins so I face plant the wall. And like my friend Erik pointed out, no it's not a really long room but really small width wise. Though that would be really cool. Like from the advert of Lipstick Jungle, or was it a dream I had. Never mind.
My one in America is bigger, it's like got sliding doors and stuff. And I have cupboards as well which store allot. My mother has a walk in wardrobe. This makes me jealous. I would love that wardrobe. I would adore that wardrobe. In-fact I would make an episode of cribs just to show it off.
I like America, allot. Though I have two beds in my room, the pointless fact of because it makes it look smaller. If I moved there I would most probably take it out of my room, and it would make my room bigger. FACT.
I don't like American adverts, or as they call it out there, commercials, they have never heard of the word adverts, as learnt from Nick; but yes. They're stupid. But the songs get stuck in your head, like 'love stinks, love stinks, yeah' worst advert ever and also 'ice cream and cake do the ice cream and cake' but the worst advert was the nutrisystem advert. There was no song, just 'Marie Osmond' saying how she lost so much weight. And then this girl dancing around where a blue top. It was annoying. Especially when they were like 'I can still eat carbs!' oh well done :) who deserves a gold star?
Not like I can talk, I am not that happy with my weight. Though in some holiday photo's I was right pleased! But yes, I'm doing okay. I want to loose weight for Italy, but who doesn't want to?
Everybody always wants to loose some pounds. Plft.
I don't like American butter, it's all yucky. And the yucky stuff looks edible, the nice stuff looks horrible. But I only have that yucky looking stuff when eating out, because they have it there. One choice only. :)
I've been so busy like talking, the flow of this has gone. So some other time yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment