Tuesday 26 January 2010

I want to be a little girl again, with my curly pony tail. And my fringe flicking in all directions over my forehead. My teeth were straight then. I smiled and it all fit right, now they're falling apart, just like we do when we grow up. I want to wear that itchy checkered school out fit, although I don't want to wear those hush puppy shoes with white ankle socks with a little pattern which went over the cuffs. I was cute when I was younger, but in the early years of juniors, I was quite chubby to say the least. But it's because I didn't care what I ate, I'd go to the Chinese and have more of an apatite of what my father and I have now. We went to that Chinese allot as a child, my nanny was friends with the owner you see, so we got free fortune cookies. She fed me allot, but as I said, I didn't care I was a child doing what I liked, and what I liked was not exercise.
I was cuter when I was younger, it's okay to be vain about your childhood, I was friends with Lauren Pott's and we made little wooden beds for our favorite teddies, there was a tank of fishes or frogs or something if I remember right, I could be remembering wrong, I've grown up with fish. We had two fish tanks, it started off with a fish bowl, then went to one fish tank, and then another fish tank next to it, we was always going to this shop and buying new castles for the fish to forget in 10 seconds. We didn't have to buy that much cleaning stuff, as the cat-fish did that. They were ever so polite. With there brown and black coloured skin slowly moving around like a mop, those where the good days.
Once we had different kinds of fish, like guppies and kissing fish, cat, dog, so many. But we then got a small pond, to put several koi-carp, but my dad wanted more, he loved fishes. It was a big pond, and my dad said if we ever got rid off the fish we'd get a blue lining for it and a heater and it'd be a pool. We asked my dad all the time to get rid of the fish, but it was always a sad time when we had to flush the fish down the toilet because they had a disease or dead. I went through 4 Custard's, Custard being the name of my fish, I got another yellow one each time, and every time I called it Custard.
It was horrible when we got rid of the pond, we had too.. the sides where leaking after a good time having, several years to be exact, we had to just give away all of the fish, not for an expence for nothing, give my dads pride and joy to his friends friends was horrible. But we where going on holiday the next day, it was either that or they die. It was horrible when dad told us, and we never got a pool there, it leaked it was too late.
I remember when they where builiding it, for the first pond our next door neighbour heleped with it, then for the second one, my granda helped, the same way he helped build the conservatory. He has allot of him around here now he's past, he'll always be with us though. Thats a good thing about having a faith, knowing your lost ones are never completely lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment