Saturday 9 January 2010

yep thats the upside of homeschooling, listening to the radio, toilet breaks when you want and getting free orange juice

Allot of people dread school, right? We hate the majority of the lessons, mostly because of the teachers make the subject drag when you first started it and ever since the subject just followed suit. Friends make the day better, the class clown makes it better, he brings humor into the room. Much more then the zombies which lets say a geography teacher, called Mrs Bullman, made the first day you went into that room.
I actually like school.
Especially compared to the dragging days of work set for you off the teachers from your school. Science, science, science, science, SO MUCH BLOODY SCIENCE. It's driving me insane. I get home schooled during the year, not the whole of it, thank goodness, I don't know how I'd cope. But home schooling' hard for people who go out to America an think that there parents will actually let them off once it gets to it, especially because they don't, they don't let you off, they make you do it, fill in a journal. Whatever. out of the subject, but I'm cold, had to tell someone. I was actually hoping when I was out there to get a tan while reading my English work, or doing maths papers. But no, last time I was out there weather was garbage. It was STUNKY. It would rain, it would be cold. Not that good for the sunshine state, not good at all. I guess they hope that it will stop raining for the super bowl but whatever, it's not as bad as England.
The funniest time I had was listening to the radio, yep thats the upside of homeschooling, listening to the radio, toilet breaks when you want and getting free orange juice; and a Lady Gaga song came on '95.3 Orlando's New Number One For Hip Hop' and she was dancing and prancing about. You can't describe such a talent, or such a flops. To be fair she can dance, she dances like so good. But yeah. Homeschooling sucks.
I've not had long of it, and even though I think I'm learning allot doesn't excuse that I would sarcrafice an extra year of my life to have school with people I like an know. Even if it gets sometimes to become friends with them. Things all change after time. Everything changes after time.
I'm falling asleep because of jet lag. Night ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment