Wednesday 13 January 2010

I tend not to write allot of point in my blogs. As I say to my friends when I get bored and start to ramble 'am I boring you yet?' because when I'm in my full mojo of it, I don't shut up. So I try and stop my self before it's to late. But thats it, I hold back. But in some blogs I shouldn't. But I do. How the hell am I supposed to be a journalist if I hold back?
I hate life.
HEY, thats a line which I use allot, 'I hate life' and 'this make's me want to kill my self' you know, to be factual, I don't hate life. I love it it's amazing actually.
I have great friends, they great me in such a funny way and they just oh, they're so cool. In-fact I'm going to lead onto a lovely blog about my two favorite girlies :)

J A D E
hello there you vagabond ;) jade, she is my best friend. fact. we've been friends for goodness knows how long, well actually I know how long, year 6 was when we reunited. I say reunited because we stopped being friends at one point, because she broke my doll in infants. I know I would of forgiven her, but I made friends with other people that day and I just ended up drifting. Not like it's my fault, bitch broke my barbie. But anyway. We got friends in year 6, I parted from the friends I made that day, because we where in different classes. And now here we are. Going through jack loads! I know allot of Jade, I know more then allot. I know her secrets. I know facts. I know nothing, anything, I know everything.
I know that she wont be wearing something for a while to make someone wonder. I know what she uses when she's out of toilet roll. I know she corrects every other sentence I write. When she is reading this, she is correcting it. And most probably imagining I am saying 'just because I'm scottish and roman catholic' because it's the excuse I use when she corrects me, or I don't know what to say. I know she cringes a little while trying to secretly turn her head when own English teacher says 'with it' I know she laughs allot but is embarrassed and proud when she says something rude in-front of a teacher. Jade can't divide cookies, Jade can't get something 12 times a year. Jade hates big brother. Jade reads miffy and make's it rude. Jade's a pheadopshile. Jade hate's Jason Mraz's c.d. apart from one song. Jade wants to be a pretty princess. Jade is not chinese. Jade can spank a monkey. Jade never looks at baked beans cans the same since. Jade's been hit on the head by a floating hot dog. Jade likes fruit loops. I think I need to eat some, you know fiber and all ;)Jade wants to marry Isaac because he is staying puritised till marriage. Jade deep throats calipo's. Jade's favorite food is egg fried rice, turkey drummers and pizza bread. The first song Jade listened to in 2010 was Lady Gaga's - Bad Romance. Jade's Auntie say Chasing Cars to her on New Years Eve 2009 that was an overplayed song that year. Jade breaks pencils. Jade deserves no average guy, she deserves the best. Jade is my five spice. She manages to be able to get through the day. Jade's my valentine. We have songs. We have science memories. We make iron fillings stick baby.
Jade is my best friend.
Thats Jade.




T Y L A's is going to appear later because I have to do homework. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment